Friday 2 January 2009

Portable Me

My christmas present to myself this year, was a new macbook. It took me a while to decide which one to get (as a grand is a lot of money to spend all in one go). I finally settled on the 2.4 aluminium one, with 2gb ram. With my nephews 14% student discount and an apple care 3 year warranty, I spent just 1014 quid. I'll pop up a quick video of the thing in the next day or so. This now completes my digital life purchases (for now at least).

The macbook allows me to be mobile, even when I am working at the day job. Of course winter means that I have no real incentive to go off to starbucks at the moment. Still, at least the option is there. I now need to go get a bag or something to keep it safe.

I had a relatively quiet chrismas so I'm not yet stressed out. No doubt the year has it's usual mountain of suprises in store for me to look forward to.

Happy new year everyone.

No comments: