Wednesday 18 March 2009

IPhones and IPods

Now that I have a mac I have been starting to learn how to code for the IPhone. This turned out to be a lot simpler than I first thought. The SDK is easy to get into and I found a great little book that talks you through creating a first real application for the platform.

I'm hoping to get a few apps out there soon, so that I can start to earn a little cash and move onto the self employed road. It's not going to be easy but, I'm really starting to hate working for the man. Not that my boss is annoying or anything. I just hate being at someone elses mercy.

Currently the only thing stopping me is that bills need to be paid and I need to atart seeing an income before I can confidently hang up the old day job hat.

Here's to hopes and dreams.

No comments: