Monday 23 April 2012

How did it become three!

This weekend I started the preliminary coding phase for my next game as well as fixing some issues for the next release of Video Poker.

Somehow I ended up with preliminary work nearly finished on two seperate games. The arcade one and the slot game. I hadn't planned on doing this at all but, got into thinking about how i would implement the slot reels and then boom! I had a small routine that scrolled through the reels. I also went on to create the initial structure for the arcade game I'm doing. Planning out all of the menus and transitions.

So now I have three games to do. Maintenance and updating on Video Poker and creation and development of the slot and arcade games. As always time management is key and having to work full time i don't have a lot of spare time to allocate.

No comments: